Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Moving Selections For Photoshop

Generally, when we begin to make choices, we want to change our existing image, to "clean up" a little or give a different context. A new world of possibilities opens up when we start to use the right choices, even for new materials and creative ways to develop our image source.

The first step, and the lesson begins to understand that once you make a selection, you can fix it and "dressed" in the other layer. It's much more. You can duplicate an image. You can duplicate an image, but showing a little color contrast ago. You can even create patterns in other layers from the original image and the selection you choose.

What if you have two files that you want to connect having part of the background image is visible through the "top"? I am a beautiful rainbow and a full moon shining. I want the moon in the background shows through the merger of the top image with it. It 'easy to create options and move them, transfer the contents inside the box. The most important reminder to pay attention to what has been selected level, and also a small icon in the state of your choice is

In my case, I'm going to create a selection that allows the moon to shine through. You can be sure to choose the right area, I first turn off the visibility of the surface layer of my rainbow. Now I'm going to create a selection of my moonbeam. When you make this selection, I see the selection of an icon appears to indicate some point selection mode. In this mode, I can move the selection to the limit of development, which will be selected. However, this option is enabled, if I decide to move the instrument back to the toolbar and go over my selection, I see a pair of scissors instead of a little show I'm going to move the content selection is not the border.

This is a good exercise, because the little details like this and posts, in this case, Photoshop offers a selection mode, make a difference in speed compared to a simple change to wonder why it does not work at all. You can move the selection limit of the arrows of the keyboard, too.

When you feel that you have the part you want to show through, turn your top layer again and choose the top layer of the mouse. Now select the move tool and move the contents from afar! You have created a small window where the background image behind the show through their photographs mixed together.

You can have fun with this exercise. You can even import into After Effects and animate this opening the eye. Remember that "clear" indicates your choice "Ctrl D" from the keyboard and the "back" what you have done, type "Alt + Ctrl + Z" and choose the editing options of Directors change the order in the toolbar superior.

In my experience, rarely create the exact image I want to try first, but keep these simple "visual reminder of" the sense that, certainly the level of dialogue and active backup and tuning to make it fun and easy to use.

No comments: